All the advice and solutions you need for your fox, rabbit squirrel or mole problem, just one call away!
Why Choose Goodwin Pest Management To Solve Your Rodent Problem?
- We’ll Help Protect Your Home & Garden From Animal Damage - Wildlife infestations can lead to damaged property, ruined lawns, mess and noise nuisance but they can be prevented with the right advice.
- We’ll Aim To Solve Your Wildlife Problem Without Culling - We always try to solve your wildlife problems with prevention tactics and live-trapping first, only using culling as a last resort.
- You Can Be Sure We’ll Be Humane - If culling is your only option we’ll always use the most-humane option, preventing suffering and ensuring we comply with all legislation.
- We’re There When You Need Us - With 24-hour Emergency Cover, 365 days a year, we are always at the end of the phone when you need help.
- You’ll Get No Obligation Advice - We’ll give you the best advice for your specific problem, with no obligation to book if you change your mind.
Effective Wildlife Management
If you’ve got a rodent problem in your house or garden, you’ll need to clear it up fast or it might get out of control. It doesn’t matter whether it’s rats, mice or other rodents, their fast-breeding capabilities make them a real problem if you don’t nip it in the bud. It’s not just their nibbling and droppings that can be a problem. Many rodents carry harmful diseases such as listeria, salmonella and even weil’s disease which can have a serious and even fatal prognosis.
With over 50 years in the pest management industry and highly trained, DBS checked technicians, you can be sure we know how to rid your home of troublesome rodents, keeping your family safe from rodent-borne diseases. Using the latest rodent control techniques we’ll get rid of your current infestation and undertake rodent-proofing strategies to make sure they don’t come back again too.
Rid Your Home of Unwanted Wildlife with a Pest Control Company You Can Trust
Since GPM was founded in May 2003, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners like you, to protect their homes and gardens from problem wildlife. If you’re looking for a company that you can trust to solve your problem humanely, whilst treating your home with respect, then Goodwin Pest Management is the choice for you.
We’re a family-run business and we combine our friendly and personal approach with the extra man-power and experience of a larger company, so that we’re able to provide you with the best service at a reasonable price. We’re registered as a Safe Contractor and a Council Approved pest management provider. We’re a member of BPCA (British Pest Control Association), CEPA (Confederation of European Pest management) and listed as a Which? Trusted Trader, so you can be sure we’ll always live up to our promise of an outstanding service and excellent results.
Since 2003 we’ve helped thousands of homeowners like you to put an end to their rodent-infestation problems. If you’re looking for a rodent control company that you can trust to treat your home with respect, whilst clearing your rat or mouse problem for good, then Goodwin Pest Management is the choice for you.
By combining the friendly and personal approach of a family business with the extra man-power and experience of a larger company, we’re able to provide you with the highest standard of service. As a Safe Contractor and Council Approved pest management provider, a member of BPCA (British Pest Control Association), CEPA (Confederation of European Pest management) accredited and a Which? Trusted Trader, you can be sure we’ll deliver what we promise - an outstanding service and excellent results.
Our Residential Wildlife Services Include:
- Rabbits: Rabbits are usually a challenge due to their hardiness and ability to reproduce fast. Culling together with proofing and exclusion techniques that prevent them from invading an area after we’ve cleared it, is often the best approach. Culling options include gassing, shooting, ferreting, snaring, trapping and long netting. More extensive, long-term techniques may include levelling of unwanted banks and the destruction of warren systems to prevent infestation.
- Grey Squirrels: Drey poking and shooting is the traditional method for dealing with squirrel infestations but here at GPM we have other options available, including prevention strategies, spring traps and live-trapping too.
- Moles: There are various devices available to deter moles by interfering with the earth’s magnetic field or producing ultrasound, but there is limited evidence of their efficacy. More traditional methods available include prevention tactics, culling, trapping and gassing.
- Foxes: Foxes are protected under a series of Wildlife protection laws, including The Animal Welfare Act 2006. You can be jailed for up to 6 months and fined up to £20,000 for poisoning, gassing, asphyxiating, maiming, stabbing, impaling, drowning, clubbing and most forms of snaring. Goodwin Pest Management can help you employ deterrents, proof your house, and if necessary use humane traps to solve your fox problem.