Goodwin Pest Management Partnerships
Below is a list of companies that we have partnerships with to help give you the best service possible.
Bedbug Detection Dogs
Bed bugs are posing huge problems across the UK. They can be introduced to an unaffected environment through luggage, bags, clothing or second-hand furniture, which they attach to or hide within. Bed bug bites result in uncomfortable skin irritations which can become very severe.
Evidence of a bedbug infestation can be detrimental to an organisation's reputation. It is likely to lead to increased complaints, refund requests, and negative feedback. Consequently, a significant loss of business and financial implications can arise.
How Our Bedbug Service Works
Bed bugs naturally emit a scent, which can be distinguished by our detection dogs and used to pinpoint infestations. Our bed bug detection dogs are trained specifically to detect the unique scent of bed bugs. Trained by RSPH qualified trainers, our bed bug dogs are accurate and precise. They can tell the difference between dead and live bugs and will identify them in locations that the human eye can often miss. This early method of detection is a vital factor in the successful eradication of bed bugs from your accommodation. Cape SPC can search up to 50 units per team per day and offer same day treatment.
Why Use A Bedbug Detection Dog?
- Accuracy and Speed – A dog’s nose is more than 40 times stronger than that of a human. Their olfaction allows them to detect bedbugs quicker and more accurately than a human technician.
- Complete Peace of Mind – Bedbug detection dogs are regarded as the most effective method of detection; with a success rate of over 98%.
- Complete Detection – Early infestations are sometimes difficult to find, even for the most experienced pest control technicians. The early stages begin with low numbers of pests hiding in the most difficult to see places, often as narrow as you can slot a piece of paper into.
- Hardworking and Discreet – Our detection dogs are completely discreet. They will not disturb you, bark or scratch.
Why Choose CAPE SPC?
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic pest control treatment.
- Professionally trained and experienced detection and treatment technicians. Royal Society for Public Health trained and British Pest Control Association Full Servicing Members
- UK-wide coverage
- Latest technology alongside highly trained detection dogs
- 24hour call out and same day treatments
- A clear audit trail for all searches and treatments carried out